Thursday, November 1, 2007

DO YOU BELIEVE IN FAIRYS?





So me and my girl friends decided to dress up as Tooth Fairy's for Halloween. We had class all day long so it was a way to keep the boredom to a minimum. However the boredom was at an all time high! Nobody was paying attention all day!! We all wanted out of class so we could see the cute Trick O Treaters. On a positive note everyone brought goodies and we had an on going Halloween party during classes. Unfortunately my mom didn't sign up to be a room mother. Maybe next time Jude. Our entire staff loved our costumes. We did a mini Halloween parade through 1st year clinic. It was a serious good time!! There is one thing I know for sure, I do, I do, I do believe in fairy's!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do believe in Fairies, I do! I Do!

Trent and Rachel said...

I'm pretty sure we are going to vomit now! HA! jk!!!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to be room mother, but couldn't find my way. Tell me....do all those shinny little teeth go to tooth heaven? Where do the rotton ones go?