Thursday, September 4, 2008

Utah Trip

My saving grace. Alone time at the pool.

Cafe Rio lunch date with Madi and Shan
Laughing with Carson
Hot Sistas!
Kids roundin' up bugs
Playtime with Austin and Drew
Posin with the boys
Jack pouting
Being Kids Again. (ok always)
Playing on the tramp with Jack and Lucy
Photo by lucy. Kelc, Jess, Kayla
Funny Faces
All of us together!!!!

I wish my Utah trip came about under different circumstances. I loved Brad so much and am so grateful for memories I have of him. I feel very fortunate to have grown up alongside him and to have shared 16 years of my life with him. He was family, forever my little brother.
I want to send out a big thank you to my family and friends that were such a huge support to me during the hardest trial of my life. Thanks so much to Colin who made sacrifices to get me to Utah and never once questioned the possibility of me being there.
Nothing could bring a smile to my face better than being with all my nieces and nephews that I love so much! When I thought it was impossible to stop crying I would see them and find myself laughing.
Hold tight to the simple things in life and to those you love unconditionally. Unfortunately we can't change the trials we face in life but we do have control over the choices we make every day. Make everyday count. Live life like every day is your last. Love you all! Xo Xo.

No comments: