Sabrina and I posing. As we wear road kill on our
Feet, and I grasp "my precious!!" Nice of Sabrina
to hold in my Fro!

Scruffy and I playing outside.
San Diego Zoo. Trent and Ang are clearly thrilledto have an all expenses paid vacation to Sunny California.
Look at the prankster pulling out the Bunny Ears!!
This must be the 1st day of school. Lookin' sharp guys!
Trent's famous Pajamas. And apparentlymy parents couldn't afford ones for me!
Family- isn't it about time! He was bornto be in the bishopric!!!!!!!!!!!! FATE!

Good thing we have umbrellas! It might
snow on us while we play in the snow...??
Sugar Plum fairy.
Awe he used to love us!!! Too badI grew up!!!
Dennis and I. I must be about 1 month oldhere, getting ready to leave the hospital.
Birthday party of some sorts. Kim Posin' like always!
Adoring their new favorite Lil' Treasure!!and I'm not talking about Scruffy!
Judy and I. Nice style mom!
I taught Trent early on, how to be a great dad!!
2 comments:
ha ha great flash to the past! love the style back then! what were our parents thinking dressing us like they did!
My first blog comment EVER. My only childhood memory is of dad catching his head on fire (I wonder why that one stuck?) I can't remember all those good times - thank goodness for Polariod. I also forgot about your "Beauty" I forgot how frizzy it was.
Post a Comment