We had quite the fabulous little weekend getaway. We spent a day in Park City which was EXTREMELY EVENTFUL!! We went to a tourist info desk and got wrangled in to going to a TIME SHARE PRESENTATION!! Hahahah omg!! It is such a long story that I'm not even going to explain! But the 60 min turned in to 2 1/2 hours. We basically got sick of the run around, burned all bridges and collected our $200 bones!! On a positive note it was educational and we can't stop laughing about it! Afterwards we stopped at Lori's for a quick hello. She was so kind to feed us and welcome us in to her family party. It was soo great to see her and Bob and her parents. I love them all so much! Jesse and Jim were such good sports being dragged to visit friends/family while we were there. Thanks so much guys!!
We couldn't be in Utah without having a Cafe Rio trip. It was like always soo delicious. We hit up Fat Kats for some serious bowling. I'm still not over the shady play Jim!! I so owned that game!! Hahah. After bowling we got some nice Hot tubbing in. It was sooo fantastic.
On Sunday we decided to drive out to the salt flats. Jess and I were for sure in it for the hopes that we would find Johnny Depp. For those of you who don't know, Pirates was filmed out there. Thats where Jack Sparrow is in Davey Jones Locker. And there are a million hot Jack Sparrows!! The sad news is, we never found Johnny. But we did get some great pictures. After that Margo made us all a fabulous dinner and we all headed out to see the Christmas Lights at temple square. We had such a great time!!
Thanks for such a great TG weekend everyone!! Love you all! XO XO
5 comments:
Why did we not receive a visit or phone call?
yeah, what about us? haha! December it is then! Your pictures on the salt flats remind me of our wedding pictures we took out there! Don't you just feel like a model when you are out there?!?
You need to put up all those family pics and stuff! Kelc and I look so GG in them!!! HAhaha
I miss you guys already. COME BACK!!!
Post a Comment