
Well it's been a long time since we posted anything here, so I figured I would throw up a couple pictures of the new job. If there is anyone who hadn't heard, I received a new job offer for a small design studio called Peapod Design (www.peapoddesign.com). It's a nice set-up. We only have 4 people in the company (3 designers, 1 marketing guy) which gives me a lot of opportunity. The pictures I have attached aren't very good since they are all camera phone, but you get the idea. I've only been there a week and a half so there isn't too much to talk about, but there will be much more excitement in the future.


1 comment:
wow colin! i didn't realized how amazing your new job is. i looked at the website and what a great opportunity you have been given. the office is beautiful. i'm super impressed! i knew you were talented, but great job with the ritzy job. i wouldn't expect any less from you! CONGRATs!!!
Post a Comment