The Fluhrer 4 upgraded to the Fluhrer 5 last week with my multiple self invited appearances! Can you blame me? Look at those kids!! There is always serious good times to be had with Izabella and Carson. It is the only time when I get to play littlest pet shops and get owned by a 7 year old at the Wii. That sweet looking innocent girl right there has mad Wii skills. Don't be fooled by those big eyes and incredible sense of humor. There is something fierce inside that girl! And Carson has this amazing way of pulling you in and making you forget about everything else in the world except for that moment. We have such a great time laughing and playing. I don't think anyone has ever punched me as hard as he has. That kid has guns!! No wonder I'm the luckiest person on earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment