Thursday, March 20, 2008

PHINEAUS GAGE FOREVER!

Just like to give a shout out to our band Phineaus Gage. One of our favorite weekend activities is band practice. You can look forward to the release of our first album titled "We're mormon... WHAT! I'm not sure about all you fans out there but the word PLATINUM comes immediately to mind. Holla!









Thats Colin (lead guitarist) stealing my drum sticks.
Brevan (lead singer) is trying to be punk rock with the base.



















Band building activity making Easter sugar cookies. Gets us
pumped up to ROCK!

























OUR SCHOOL OF ROCK. (future guitarist Jaden)
























Future drummer (Kaya)
























Future singer Leah.

5 comments:

Kent and Shan said...

I'm so jealous, I want to play!!! Come home!

J.T. and KristaLyn said...

You guys totally rock!!! Can't wait for the album.

trent and rach henderson... said...

I Love It! How much fun is that?!! Can't wait to see you guys!!

trent and rach henderson... said...

Yikes like I stated in the blog, Trent is the smarter of the two of us!!! I was thinking 25 years for some reason. I thought 49 years old seemed kinda high? I think I'm okay!

trent and rach henderson... said...

you weren't kidding, Phineaus Gage has been on your blog FoReVeR! can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!!