Hi! My name is Ali and I am a friend of Colin from years ago. I found your blog through Rachel Henderson. It is good to catch up with you guys! I am living in DC with my husband so we are not too far away. Looks like you two are having a blast in Connecticut!
That's my boy. Almost made me tear up to remember those memories.I didn't even know you had those pictures Seems like yesterday he was sitting on my lap...now Kelc is sitting on his. Love you guys!!!
Wow, you guys need to get reproducing with a cute kid like that I don't know what you guys are waiting for! Mom is definitly a hottie in those pictures! I love Col drawing in his flip flops and shorty shorts! Too cute!
4 comments:
Hi! My name is Ali and I am a friend of Colin from years ago. I found your blog through Rachel Henderson. It is good to catch up with you guys! I am living in DC with my husband so we are not too far away. Looks like you two are having a blast in Connecticut!
That's my boy. Almost made me tear up to remember those memories.I didn't even know you had those pictures Seems like yesterday he was sitting on my lap...now Kelc is sitting on his. Love you guys!!!
Wow, you guys need to get reproducing with a cute kid like that I don't know what you guys are waiting for! Mom is definitly a hottie in those pictures! I love Col drawing in his flip flops and shorty shorts! Too cute!
Ohhh no I'm scared of what ones of me you've found.
Love Lex
Post a Comment