Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Beach Bum!

Well, well, well. Nice of the sun to grace the east coast with its presence. I have been counting down the days on weather.com for today 6/25/2008 to come. The very special moment when the clouds would throw us a bone and get lost for .5 seconds. The moment when I would finally get to go have a day at the beach. I woke up this morning, and looked out the window. What did I see? Nice try SLC.... HOLLA! You know you all sang it!! No not that... I saw (*choked up voice*) THE SUN. After 12 + days of rain we got an incredibly gorgeous day!!! So I threw on a swimming suit, packed my beach bag complete with laptop, book, music, H2o, etc and went to the beach. It was so relaxing and felt so good to replenish my vitamin D supply. I thought I would get a lot of reading done. However I was totally content with my thoughts and my music. I kept having songs pop up that reminded me of peeps in my fam and some friends back home. When Hilary Duff came on I won't mention any names but their initials are ANGI HUNT came to mind complete with dance moves. Gwen Stefani brought Sabrina and her girls immediately to mind. Ha ha ha. The weather was so beautiful and the wind so perfect that it didn't seem to get hot even for a second. There were so many cute little kids playing in the water and all I wanted were "my" little kids there. It really made me wish my family could have been sharing the day with me. *Family shout out*. Anyways I got home and went to hop in the shower and saw the party favor the sun had handed out. All I can say is my butt cheeks are on FIRE! So to wrap it up today I was a "beach bum" in every way! XoXoXo

1 comment:

J.T. and KristaLyn said...

What about Britney Spears??