My outing with Jesse re-awakened my buried sense of self independence and bravery. After being stuck inside car-less all week in overcast stormy weather I was jonzin' for an adventure. The sun was shining and the day was begging for me to enjoy it. Next thing I knew I was on my way to the ghetto aka Bridgeport to catch the ferry to Long Island. I parked by Harbor Yard and found myself walking the streets of BPT in Guess heels and ghetto conditions. When I got to the ferry dock and saw all the cars driving onto the ferry I began thinking I should have done the same. Non the less I made it safe and sound onto the P.T Barnum (imagine that). The trip across the sound alone was well worth my time and effort. It was so relaxing sitting on deck with the nice cool breeze and the gorgeous blue waters. When we landed in Port Jefferson I was welcomed with quaint little cafe's and shops. Just what I needed for my day out. I hit the gap and found some must buys. Then I found a park bench, lounged and read my book in the more than welcomed sun. After a while I met up with my friend Chris for some chocolate chip gelato and a stroll through the town. On the return trip on the "PARK CITY" (Don't be fooled Utah fans... it's a diff world out here) the weather was basically perfect until we hit BPT and the clouds rolled in. Leave it up to Connecticut to always greet you with a "warm" welcome. Colin drove all the way down to Port Jeffery just to pick me up so I didn't have to face the streets of my Alma Mater (GO UB!!!!! UB FOREVER!!!). What a sweetheart! Honestly, eat your hearts out ladies!! You have every reason to LOATH me. He is one in 6 billion!!
I took this photo as we were leaving Bridgeport.
Shout out to my peeps at UB!! For those of you
that don't know, that is my FORMER school in the pic.

The Long Island Sound.

Took this as we were docking in Port Jefferson.
1 comment:
sounds fun....yet somewhat dangerous! haha! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment