For those who didn't know, I had a birthday recently. You may also not know that I love lucha libre. Not so much the actual wrestling, but I can't get enough of the masks, outfits and over the top showmanship. With that in mind, Kelc threw me a little fiesta, complete with as-close-as-we-can-get Cafe Rio, and lucha libre birthday cakes. I have an unapologetic love for Kelc's cakes. They have ruined me to any others (with exceptions for any cakes made by the Fluhrer family). I was lucky to have most of my family here too. Thanks for the great day Kelc. Love you.
Yes Kelcey, thanks for the fun party. I'm so glad we could be there for the fun b-day. Thanks for letting us stay there,too, I know it can be a hardship with intruders but we loved seeing you.
2 comments:
kelc you are super talented. i love the cakes. good work!
Yes Kelcey, thanks for the fun party. I'm so glad we could be there for the fun b-day. Thanks for letting us stay there,too, I know it can be a hardship with intruders but we loved seeing you.
Post a Comment