Thursday, June 19, 2008

GIRLS DAY OUT!

After a month of being locked up inside, Jesse and I braved the outside world. What is this thing called life we asked ourselves. We had no idea but we were so willing to find out. We, showered, dressed, and yes put on makeup. As we approached the doors of the Milford mall we were fully aware of the dangers that are so fabulously housed within its walls. Lunch at Panera, girl talk, show and tell of our vakay's, late b-day celebration, mani/pedi's, Victoria's Secret semi-annual sale, and gelato. What more could we have asked for? Now I know what you're all thinking... add the beach and the day would be complete! Unfortunately it turned into an overcast crappy day. But no worries. We plan on trying again and hitting the beach in the very near future. We are definitely ready to work on the tans! As for working in our careers? *cough over-rated cough*. Only time can tell. You know you love us! XO XO.


Jess and I wanted to have really bold and
crazy fingernail polish. Unfortunately our mani's
were the worst of all time!!
The only impressive thing in this picture is
our BLING. Jess got bold. My nails got a
case of Leukoedema!!!! So much for BOLD.
Trying to use the cam timer.
Balancing it on the Mondani didn't
work so well. Yes everyone was
watching us fail.
Cute Jesse eating her Gelato.
Shout out to my girl Jesse! Holla!!
Gelato! Need I say more?

No comments: