Saturday, June 21, 2008

Oh What Do You Do In The Summer Time?

Hey just giving a shout out to the FIRST DAY OF SUMMER!!!!!!!!! I don't know if it is just me but seriously it is hard to distinguish clear feelings on the first day of summer. I'm never quite sure if I'm gonna cry because I'm so happy that it is finally summer. Or if I'm going to cry because that means summer is going to end all too soon. All I have to say is Carpe Diem. Which is calling for a necessary musical number. (*clears her throat*) "Open the gates and seize the day!! Don't be afraid and don't delay!! Nothing can break us, no one can make us, give our rights away. Arise and seize the day!!!! Man is Christian Bale hot or what!
Anyways back to the first day of summer. So Col and I had a picnic today at the park. It was lovely! We saw lots of fish, and geese, and frogs. The sun was shinning!!! What more could we really ask for from the constitution state? Hope everyone enjoyed their first day of HEAVEN!! It is taken away from you faster than you realize so live in the now!


This is a male model aka Colin at the park.
The gorgeous scenery surrounding us.
Pausing for a photo op!

No comments: